« All Events
CPR (All Ages) and Stop the Bleed Combo
June 29, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm $59.00
Adult / Child / Infant CPR and AED
- An extremely flexible program that teaches how to recognize cardiac arrest, activate emergency medical services and respond appropriately until additional assistance arrives. Also covers how to respond to urgent choking situations.
- CPR and AED is designed specifically for individuals, and is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting. This extremely flexible program will help prepare individuals to respond to a cardiac arrest and choking. This program conforms to the most current AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- Course covers Adult, Child and Infant procedures.
Stop the Bleed
- Stop the Bleed is designed to provide detailed information on the control of severe external bleeding, including the use of direct pressure, commercial pressure bandages, tourniquets and packed dressings.
- Stop the Bleed is designed for groups and individuals who have a greater than average chance of witnessing an injury event in which heavy bleeding occurs and professional medical care is not readily available or is overwhelmed, such as law enforcement, private security, workplace emergency response team personnel and staff at large events, campuses or large occupied buildings.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, traumatic injury is one of the leading causes of death for people under 50 years of age in the United States. A large portion of those deaths are from severe bleeding – the most treatable cause of death due to trauma.